TekWissen offers end-to-end offerings on Cloud with strategic consulting & advisory services to further transform the way organizations leverage IT. Our approach ensures that enterprises view Cloud as a transformation model, with minimal investments in CAPEX for an agile, cost-effective yet fully secure IT infrastructure and optimal Return on Investments (ROI).
While operational efficiency, cost reduction and IT agility to address the growing business needs are the key drivers to the adoption of the cloud, the approach to realize these benefits and achieve the desired returns are business context specific. The transformation to cloud could be disruptive to business and involve significant planning in defining the roadmap.
Key Enterprise Challenges to Cloud Adoption:
- Defining the Cloud Strategy and the expectations
- Application portfolio assessment and rationalization
- Identifying business areas, capability, constraints and associated IT infrastructure
- Analysis of organization’s current technology and business landscape, as well as future strategic goals and objectives
- Understanding of the cloud paradigm and the varied technology /vendor choices
- Compliance with region and industry specific regulations
- Defining a roadmap to Cloud Adoption
The TekWissen Advantage
- Wide domain expertise that helps understand your business better
- Understanding of industry and region regulations and the emphasis on security
- Alliances with leading cloud service providers
- Global presence and delivery centers
- Dedicated Cloud Services team to help adopt cloud computing
- Multi-platform and technology expertise
Our Cloud Services cover the following:
- Cloud Consulting and Advisory Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Cloud Application Development & Integration Services
- Cloud Management & Monitoring
TekWissen’s Private Cloud RAINMAKER is the implementation of on-premise cloud services with dedicated TekWissen resources. With RAINMAKER, TekWissen Private Cloud gets many benefits of cloud computing including self-service, scalability, and elasticity with the additional control and customization available from dedicated resources and from using validated technologies from industry leaders in computing, storage, networking, and server virtualization.
A single platform, built from unified computing, fabric, and storage technologies, lets TekWissen scale to meet the largest data center requirements without disruption or architectural changes in the future. Rainmaker currently provides two models for Private cloud services for its internal users: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). With IaaS, TekWissen can use infrastructure resources (compute, network, and storage) as a service, while PaaS provides a complete application platform as a service.